Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF

Thank goodness we survived this week and without turning on our television too!  Just writing the mystical "TGIF" letters sends me back to the good old days when Friday night meant our cousin, Loretta, and the neighbor kid, Abram, were coming to sleepover at our house. We got pizza for dinner and I made no bake cookies for dessert. And yes we tuned in to ABC's TGIF on the television for the entire evening. It was a lot of fun and a die hard tradition at the Smith house.  We rarely missed a Friday. If we did it was usually only because one of us was sick enough for our mom to call it off.  I am sure my siblings have tears in their eyes just reading this one and remembering Fridays at the Smiths. Maybe I will have to bake up some no bake cookies tonight for our date night. Later tonight, Jeff and I will be tuning into Fringe. in lieu of a rented movie this month, we will be watching Fringe each Friday.  It seemed like a good compromise to keep the hubby happy!  If only we could skip the commercials, but we have no DVR so we will have to suffer through them, or better yet eat some cookies to pass the commercial time.  I like that idea better!

No comments:

Post a Comment