Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Friday, January 7, 2011

I have to admit our TV has been on the last two nights.  Ivar is not really in so he watches his regular shows.  I have been reading and surfing online.  It is starting to annoy me just to hear the TV if its not a show that I see a benefit from.  I do see benefits from some shows like the news.

As far as everything else, I went to our hour long boot camp twice at work, got through my weekly work out with my trainer, I ate pretty good and no cigarettes in 2011 all in all a good start to the year.  For me this whole thing is less about TV and more about getting control of my health, wellness and loosing weight.  Although I have to admit not watching TV frees up time to follow those commitments and I am enjoying reading.  I'm certainly feeling better after having a good healthy week even though it hurts to sit down (from all the squats at boot camp). 

There were quite a few factors were suppose to rate.  My house is not really any cleaner although I did get my laundry done.  Ivar and I have had more talks this week, although it might be because he is starting a new job next week and needed some moral support.  Money wise I made an investment in some kitchen equipment so I can make bread and pasta out of the wheat we will grind in our new wheat mill so no progress there either.  It is good to have a new project and it will certainly be interesting to grind our first batch.

Domid

No comments:

Post a Comment