Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Monday, January 24, 2011

Manic Monday

Okay maybe I am bipolar.  Just kidding, but I woke up feeling SO MUCH better than the past few days that it feels like I could be.  I guess I shouldn't joke about such a serious topic.  I mean no disrespect.  I just have never gone from feeling so lousy to feeling so good in such a short amount of time!  Hormone wise and everything, I am just feeling AWESOME today.  I probably have to give at least partial credit to the Tylenol PM, but I think the denial stuff may have helped out too.  I mean you have to fake it til you make it, right!?  I woke up feeling really good today!  I still feel a little under the weather, but compared to last night I feel GREAT!  We are going to head out on the town and then take a long, hot bath this afternoon.  NO TV is good today!
V Out

No comments:

Post a Comment