Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Advice

I took my own advice and hopped in the tub with my kids shortly after my last post.  I must say I am a really smart woman giving out advice like that.  You know, advice that really works.  It totally changed the course of our evening and I am pretty sure a few hours ago, we were headed straight for Disasterville, Doom City or somewhere even worse.  I wouldn't recommend it if your tub is as small as ours, but we survived and came out of it a lot cleaner and with shiny new attitudes as well.  It was a beautiful thing.  I apologized to the kids for my lousy attitude and lack of energy today and they actually seemed to understand at least as much as a kids can understand grown-up stuff like hormones. While in the tub my imagination came back to life and we had appointments at the Sassy Swimming Salon.  Of course, Kara was the salon owner, in charge of everything.  She was fab U lous too.  AJ, Hazel and I were her customers.  It was a lot of fun and the rest of the evening has been very enjoyable without our TV and I even avoided eating icecream and needing tissues so I am doing much better!
Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment