Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ellen

I dont know why I miss Ellen.  I rarely got to watch it before I gave up TV. With 3 kids under the age of 5, I probably got to see it about twice a month, but now that I had an opportunity to watch it today (everything was finished by 4 today dishes, laundry, naps, vacuuming, animals were fed and dinner was in the works) so I could have tuned in to see what brilliant and funny stuff Ellen had come up with today and I didn't.  So I am now considering writing a letter to her to see about her bringing me out to the show since she often does that for people. Maybe she, or more likely one of her many employees who search for cool stories, would take pity on me and fly me out for a show.  Okay I know it is not very realistic, but you have to let a girl dream. Sweet dreams~ V Constantine

No comments:

Post a Comment