Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Giving in for 30 minutes

So I was told I had to confess when I gave in and "cheated" if you want to call it that...Kenny had to go to the doctor today which was of course one of the most traumatizing things in the world for him...he cried for the entire time, almost and hour then he told the doctor he didn't like her and told her to go away... and then growled at a nurse...needless to say the poor little dude was having a rough day! On the way home as he was rubbing his now red eyes and telling me how happy he was to finally be out of that horrible place he says "Momma, me watch Mater on the TV when we get home?" so yes I caved and when we got home I curled up on the couch with Kenny and blankie and watched Mater with him for 30 minutes, which seemed to help him cope with the traumatizing experience. Hopefully I can be exempt for such a thing? other than this incident we have been doing very well, although I heard the brothers and sisters song the other day on the radio and just for a second got excited that a new episode would be on soon...so if someone could just let me know how it all turns out that would be great!!
PS I have also heard through our cousin that the wheel watchers club winner has been from Michigan the last two nights, but is not one of us...thankfully someone is still keeping an eye out for us - mird

No comments:

Post a Comment