Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jeff's Addiction Theory

Jeff thinks I may be addicted to sleeping pills-tylenol PM to be more specific.  I think I may be sick and they just help me sleep better this week.  I am stubborn though so I am still in the denial phase.  Yes it is day 6 of the blessed denial phase with maybe a titch of the "hoping for another outcome" phase.  I suppose they are probably one in the same.  I just feel really worn out for the third day in a row and I am stuffy nosed and I may be coughing a little bit too especially when I lay down and try to sleep, and I have a little headache too, but I am sure it is nothing too serious.  I am a stay-at-home mom with three kids under the age of five, I can't be sick.  Maybe that was partly what was wrong with me yesterday, this cold was trying to take a stronger hold on me.  I might not be a hormonal wreck afterall?!  Wow, that is such a happy and reassuring thought!  The kids had a nasty cold this week that you heard about back when I stated that I was getting a taste of hell.  Now I am reconsidering my thougthts from that day.  Maybe being sick myself is worse and I am now "on the threshold of hell" credit due to Clark W. Griswold in one of my favorite movies of all time, Christmas Vacation.  I am feeling like tomorrow could be a really long day, if I don't feel better.  Screw Jeff's addiction theory, I am going to take a couple Tylenol PM pills and head to bed. With any luck I will wake up feeling totally healthy and ready to take on another Monday with all cylinders.  Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment