Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Strange Things

Strange things have been happening this second week of the challenge.  Strange things, other than mysterious disappearances of remote controls.  I stopped drinking coffee and not intentionally. It just happened and the strangest part of all is that I don't even miss it.  I really didn't even notice the change until I stopped to analyze what stuff had changed.  Then it occured to me that I have not had  a cup of Joe for some time now.  Another oddity that occured.  I went to the premier for a documentary last night. I dont go to documentaries like ever.  Not even occasionally.  Documentaries are like Green Eggs and Ham for me, I just dont do them.  The strangest part of that is that it was really good too. I actually enjoyed it.  I highly recommend the movie, Hood to Coast-about a 197 mile relay race in Oregon. It actually inspired me to do speed work for my own running training which is another thing that I just don't do--or at least never had done!  Well now I can say I do speed work training at least for today and I plan to make it a part of my regular training regimen.  So this NO TV 2011 deal is bringing about all kinds of bizarre changes that I never anticipated.  Now I just find myself waiting for the next weird thing to happen and I am enjoying every minute of it!
Vern 

No comments:

Post a Comment