Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Friday, January 7, 2011

Busted (kind of)

So Jeff really wanted to watch the LSU/Texas AM game tonight and once he got to a certain level of pissed off because he could not find the remote, I found it necessary to help him look for it.  After playing stupid for about 20 minutes and stalling as much as humanly possible, we did find it!  What a relief ( I hope you can sense the sarcasm in my writing).  So now I am stuck listening to a football game that I truly couldn't care less about instead of enjoying the silence tonight.  Oh well, at least we had a few quiet nights in a row and at least I am not risking my life cleaning the bathroom ceiling.  I actually went out to Grand Haven's Wine About Winter art display contest so I got myself a little culture!  Mird Congrats on the potty progress with Kenny, I am absolutely convinced that it is related to the lack of the TV and I commend you for coming up with the TV is broke plan (so simple yet so effective with a 2 year old)!  That is AWESOME!!!
Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment