Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"Dreams" of No TV

I am pretty sure that this is not related, rather a by-product of the extra time my brain is engaged during the day, but I have been dreaming a lot more lately.  I know there are people who say you dream every night, you just don't remember it every night.  So to make them happy, "I have been remembering my dreams" much more regularly.  In the 7 nights of 2011 I have had 4 nights that I woke up and could vividly remember my dream from the night before.  This may not seem significant, but to me it is.  Typically, I would guess that I remember my dream once a month, so 4 out of 7 nights seems like a lot to me.  Maybe just a coincidence...like the potty training, but it makes you think....and I should conclude by adding "No, the dreams have not been about TV."

-Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment