Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Saturday, January 29, 2011

One Last Confession

So we had a night off last night.  That is a night off from the kids since Grandma and Grandpa C. took all THREE kids for a super cool sleepover night!  Hallelujiah!! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have the best in-laws ever!  What a great gift!  So we went out to dinner, shopping at Sam's Club and we were home in time for Fringe for Jeff. I know we definately got totally WILD and CRAZY with our night off, didnt we?  I wanted to go to the mega 80's night at the Intersection, but I couldnt talk Jeff into it.  MEGA 80's Night,  that would have been WILD and CRAZY. Dinner and shopping was not so much wild and crazy, but it was nice and at least we got out of the house.   Anyhow, You all know I had sworn Fringe off last week, but OOPS I did it again. I ended up watching a fair amount of that damn show.  Darn it.  It was just so hard to not watch it when Jeff was there watching it relaxed in his lazy boy.  At least I didn't sit and veg while I watched, I just caught a few (okay most) of the segments in between my most recent cleaning frenzy.  Oh yeah, I guess there are actually two final confessions, not just the one about FRINGE.  I have kind of fallen off the cleaning frenzy bandwagon and I am trying desperately to get back on before our house returns to its pre NOTV state which was very messy, cluttered and dirty.  It was basically a pig pen, you know, without the actual pigs and poop.  So there you have it all of my darkest secrets unveiled and other than the Fringe situation last night the TV is still black.
V Out

No comments:

Post a Comment