Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow White

Leave it to Disney to bring about the first somewhat major complaint about no TV from my 4-year old.  She had a friend over to play Friday and to say they wanted to watch Snow White would be a major understatement.  After begging and pleading was getting them nowhere, I was finally able to persuade them to play doctor with me.  I told them my foot really hurt and I limped around and made terrible moaning sounds to sell the part.  After they worked together to heal my foot and to cure the terrible cold that set in immediately after (talk about bad luck for my health that day) the girls had totally forgotten about TV.  We then took the couch cushions off, spread them around on the living room floor and pretended the cushions were islands in a vast ocean and that we had to hop from one to another to avoid the hungry crocodile (I served in the role of the crocodile).  It was so much FUN.  Sorry Disney more fun than any of your movies.  So needless to say we survived the first complaints about no TV no worse for the wear and Jeff is happy to be tuning into the playoffs today since they were part of his sports exemption.  Rebel I am sure your memorable dreams are related to the lack of TV and Mird I hope you and Kenny are making more progress in the potty department.  Domid I hope Ivar gets on board more and I hope you survive Boot Camp this week with less pain. Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment