Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Friday, January 14, 2011

Our Van

Well I had a really fun post to share with everyone today all thought up. A really good one.  But then I clipped the edge of our garage with my van this morning and now I can't focus on writing. The precious thoughts are locked away in my brain and since the van incident is a complete distraction I am unable to recall my brilliant thoughts of last night.  So unfortunately for all of you, my inability to perceive depths accurately (which in my defense, I still feel could be related to my hydrocephalus) is going to ruin any chance you have at getting a new NOTV post this morning.  You will just have to be patient and wait until later for the real post.  The van and garage are only mildly damaged, but I worry that I may have ruined any chance I had at trying out our new game this weekend because this may push Jeff over the edge.  I hope he doesnt start watching TV again from all the stress this causes him.  There will be a new post on the M-live link later today that was written prior to the van/garage incident so it is worth checking out for sure if you are really needing a fix from me.
Vern out

No comments:

Post a Comment