Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Monday, January 3, 2011

Dangers of not watching TV

hello everyone, just wanted to warn you all of some of the dangers of not watching TV...so I was in my basement cleaning today, (instead of watching TV) and I found an old trunk that mom gave me of my childhood things. I had never had time to go through it, but thought maybe I could clean it out and downsize it a little...so here I am digging through this box of dolls, old t-shirts and newspapers, when I find this book thats labeled 'our baby' so i'm thinking cool my baby book! i've never seen this before so of course I flip it open and lo and behold holy cow....I will never wonder what my birth at home was like ever again...marks quote: holy cow your parents really were hippies werent they?....anyway wanted to share that with you...and just be sure you prepare yourself for what you may find while cleaning....peace - mird

No comments:

Post a Comment