Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Saturday, January 22, 2011

NOTV 2011 Bandwagon is Still Truckin'

We're still trucking here, slowly but surely.  At least slow and steady wins the race, right?   Today I am counting on that old saying to hold true.  Don't worry the TV is not on, but I am experiencing what can only be described as severe PMS, or hormonal imbalance.  Not sure which one, but they are equally awful when you are feeling the way I do and you can not just park your butt on a couch, watch chick flicks and eat icecream with a box of tissues.  I am sure it is somehow related to my hormones going back to "normal" after stopping breastfeeding recently, but it doesn't make it any easier.  And I don't feel normal.  Poor Jeff, he is stuck with my moody, hormonal, butt today. Oh well, I guess that is why us women want to get married so badly to make sure our men don't take off when we get this way.  Anyhow, I tried out snowshoeing earlier today for the first time and that was a much needed break from being stuck inside in my current state of mind.  Snowshoeing is best described as running in my snowsuit on a sandy beach with weights strapped to my legs and snow and wind blowing on my face.  It was a blast.  I will have to go again when I feel more upbeat and motivated. We enjoyed our hot date night last night and plan to play scrabble later on.  We have to play a rubber match it is all tied up 1-1 right now!  V out

No comments:

Post a Comment