Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mrs. Clean

I worked like a wild woman all day to whip our house into shape.  I think it is safe to say that we are officially back on the cleaning frenzy bandwagon.  The house is once again clean and no longer reminiscent of a pig pen.  The only break I took was for a much needed outdoor workout.  I ran four miles with my good friend, Kirby.  We kept a decent pace.  I am really thankful for the run and for the clean house.  Jeff took the two eldest kids ice fishing while I worked my cleaning magic so he did his part too.  Unfortunately our TV is on right now because the Pro Bowl is on tonight and Jeff had that on his exemption list.  But I'm not watching.  I am keeping busy with bathing the kids, reading books, cleaning the house even more and catching up on some M-live writing so look for some more stories on there later this week!
Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment