Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Saturday, February 19, 2011

What a great weekend!

I had such a great weekend, or first half anyway, as the weekend is only about half over.  I was lucky that my mom wanted to watch my kids on Friday so I could join game night with the fam! What a great time, in fact I would say I've never had that much fun watching TV in my whole life :)  We played a new game from Vern, horse racing, which didnt actually involve any horses, then some old fashion scrabble.  We finished off the night with a tribute to the 80's.  We played on Lerd's nintendo (no not nintendo wii, actual nintendo) until one in the morning, just like the old days!!  Some Dr Mario, Contra and we even went to the olympics on the power pad!! I won silver haha...then we spent the morning shopping and chilling until returning to pick up the kiddies.  No, I would say definitely I did not miss TV this weekend, in fact I think the TV may have been one of the few things that could have ruined the weekend :)  Hopefully the rest of my weekend will be as great!! - mird out

No comments:

Post a Comment