Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Everything but the kitchen FLOOR!

About a month ago, you know back when I was completely and compulsively caught up in house cleaning, I cleaned just about every inch of our house.  Yes I scrubbed just about everything and every place within the confines of our house.  Remember I even scrubbed the ceiling in our bathroom to remove the detestable mold that had accumulated there the past ten to fifteen years.  And while that was the most dangerous of my cleaning missions, it was not the most disgusting.  No the most disgusting award goes to the cleaning of our kitchen floor this afternoon.  It was totally disturbing the amount of food that was crusted onto our tile floor.  Back during my cleaning frenzy, I cleaned it all.  That is everything, but the kitchen floor was cleaned, scrubbed, beautified or otherwise organized.  In all the craziness of the cleaning era, I somehow managed to forget to scrub the kitchen floor. It probably had something to do with the fact that our kitchen floor is at the center of all of our meal times and thus is filled with food crumbs regularly. While I would have preferred that the kids not watch a movie today, I was able to have some good come of it.  The kitchen floor is clean thanks to the 3:15 showing of Dora's Christmas! Yes today some good did come out of the use of our television.  Now I can say, "even the kitchen floor" when I refer to my list of areas that have been thoroughly cleaned at our house.

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment