Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Update

I regret to inform you that at 10:45 EST (this morning) Barney Goes to the Farm aired on our television set. It is a sad reality. Tragic really.  It is sad that 10:45 was all the longer I could hold them off with my game of hospital. Usually my theatrics last much longer than that. Usually my theatrics are at least a little impressive. But I have to admit after last night's lack of sleep I was not bringing my A game; It was more like my C or D game so I should not be surprised that the kids were not impressed.  The Feel Better Soon Hospital, where "we make you feel better" was simply not all that impressive.  Alas they watched Barney and now we are playing with play dough and AJ is sleeping restlessly in the same Lazy Boy chair that housed Kara and I for a better part of last night.  I know he is likely due the same misfortune that Kara has been experiencing these past five days so I feel very sorry for the poor little guy.  I didn't sit and watch Barney instead I cleaned the kitchen, but I am still sad that we reached that point. But we are still dangerously close to "that point" and it seems that we will be spending the entire day here--at that point. Hopefully we can stave off any other movies for the rest of today and get by with other cheap forms of entertainment.

Vern Out 

No comments:

Post a Comment