Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Monday, February 7, 2011

Road Trip

Well last night plans changed as they often do when you have little ones so we just stayed home. And yes the Super Bowl was broadcast from our very own television set.  It is sad, but true. I could not talk Jeff into skipping it just this once.  With the sports exemption agreement we had, the Super Bowl was definitely part of the deal.  I am a woman of my word so I even threw together a last minute party.  Complete with home-made icecream, the incredible empanadas, home-made guacamole and cheese and crackers.  I had a leftover bottle of champagne from New Years so I also cracked that open.  For a last minute party, it was actually quite festive and the food delicious!  I actually watched very little of the game, but I did see the final few minutes so I did catch Green Bay's victory!  This morning we are busy preparing for our road trip.  We are heading to Aunt Miranda's house for a "Super Cool" sleepover.  It is sure to be almost as exciting as last night's game.  I am a little nervous for the drive since it is two full hours with all three kids in the car and me driving.  Hopefully it will go well.  You will have to tune in tomorrow to get the rest of this story.
V Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment