Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday! Go Packers

If you have been keeping up with the blog and the M-live articles, then you already know that couch cushions are fast becoming one of my very favorite things in the whole entire world.  If you have not been following me, then I am here to say it again, "I am in love with couch cushions".  My kids will play with them for endless hours of cheap entertainment. It really is like a circus in your living room only without the live animals and the pricey admission fee. Yes, couch cushions are my new favorite thing and the pet store may just be my new favorite place.  We just went to get some new fish for our aquarium and the kids were entertained for at least an hour just watching the turtles and the fish.  It was amazing.  It actually was a lot like television watching; They just stared at the various aquariums instead.  I really think they would have stared at the turtles forever or at least until we got kicked out of the store when it closed if we would have let them.  They were completely mesmerized by the various critters and we would probably still be there watching the many animals if it had just been me and the kids, but daddy got tired of it and insisted we head home.  Now we are busy getting ready for our Super Bowl Party later.  Yes we will be watching the game at a party.  I am glad the cooking strike ended earlier this week because I am making the most delicious empanadas in the world.  Venison and feta cheese combine with various spices to create a mouth watering, taste explosion right inside your mouth.  I kid you not they are definitely in my top five foods.  They are SO GOOD.  Go Packers let's represent for the NFC since we all know the Lions will likely never amount to a Super Bowl Team.  I am not as sore as I thought I would be so I have been house cleaning and cooking all day long while relishing in the sweet victory of yesterday's race!
Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment