Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Thursday, March 31, 2011

365 tv-free things to do with your child

A friend mailed me a book yesterday!  What a special, surprise treat that was for me!  The title, "365 tv-free things to do with your child" what a nice way to support out NOTV2011 mission!  I have already gotten three ideas of things to do this spring and I am only a few pages into it!  I can't wait to read more of it and hatch out some more great plans for us; plans that won't include the television set.

Right now I am busy nursing two sick kids back to health.  It was another night spent mostly in our La-Z-Boy chair.  I find it very challenging to try to snuggle with two kids simultaneously; I have two legs so it seems like it should work out okay, but somehow it does not.  I also have a sore neck today which I am sure somehow is related to the sick kids and all the time spent in the chair, or to the spin class I tried out Tuesday.  Either way my neck is sore.

For now, I am going to go snuggle with Hazel since she is the youngest and AJ wants to snuggle with Grandma anyways!  At least it is Thursday and Grandma and Grandpa are helping me out!

Vern Out 

No comments:

Post a Comment