Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring has sprung

This wonderful weather sure makes the lack of television even more enjoyable!  I have not missed the TV at all of late.  I do still hate this trying to get organized deal that I added to my plate, but I am still working on it. One day at a time right?  It kind of feels like I am a recovering alcoholic--I guess I am just a recovering disorganized mess instead.

We have been outside non stop whenever we have been home the past two days.  I am glad that my siblings finally checked in on the blog and that for the most part they are still along on the no television voyage with us.  I am going to be a guest speaker at Rebel's classroom in the morning so I have stuff to do to be prepared for that.  The topic is animal handling and restraint and I plan to get Stan vaccinated while I am at it so hopefully Mr. Smith's class is ready for some fun hands on work!

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment