Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Thursday, March 24, 2011

TGIT

Thank goodness it's Thursday!  I am sure most of you don't hear those words too often, but for me thursday is my weekend all rolled up into one beautiful, wonderful, glorious day.  After yesterday's trials and tribulations, I really needed a bit of a break today.   And low and behold Thursday arrived this morning with all of its promise for better times.  On Thursdays, Jeff's parents plan to have our kids for the day each week unless they are vacationing out of town so it is as close to a day off as I get these days and I make the most of them.  Sometimes I do miss those little gold colored time-off request slips from the county; those don't exist anymore for me.  I still keep Hazel with me for most of the day Thursday, but if I have errands to run or stuff to do they will take her too!  So the fact that today is Thursday just might allow me to survive without the television again today since I will be running all of my errands for the week in the next few hours.
Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment