Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Daniels Are NOT having a TV marathon!

Just wanted to get on here and set Vern straight!  we are not having a TV marathon here at the Daniels...I simply found that if I sit down after the kids go to bed and watch the wheel for 30 minutes I am a happier person...there I said it the TV makes me a happier person!  and if I let Kenny watch one show when we get home so I can shower after work (please keep in mind I work at a greenhouse and am get totally filthy almost everyday) then I am also a happier person...and I figure if I get to cheat so does Kenny :)  so yes we have been cheating...for 30 minutes a day each.  I actually sat down to watch TV the other day...I was going to veg for an hour or two and watch crazy TV...and I couldn't find anything I actually thought was worth watching...so I went and got my book and read for a couple hours...I am almost finished reading 'pocohontas' - did anybody else know that even though she was in love with john smith and john smith was in love with her, they never ended up together? I guess its been a while since I've seen the disney movie I just kinda rememebered them getting together at the end...anyway just had to set the record straight and I will do my best to get on here more often, although with the greenhouse season officially underway it may be a while...peace out - mird

No comments:

Post a Comment