Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Status Quo

We are maintaining the status quo in our no television world!  Yesterday was our only departure into the world of television in order to watch the Spartans.  It was again painful for me to see them lose so badly in the second half.  They looked like a totally different team after half time and it was not a good thing.  Anyhow, with March Madness right around the corner, unfortunately our house is going to broadcast more television in the next two weeks than we have in the entire year to date.  Then after the Final Four we will return to our quiet life.  Anyhow, we are still chugging along without television.  Jeff was crowned the Euchre Champion last night at his parent's annual euchre tournament so he has a big head today about that!  I don't think I will play Cribbage with him any time soon; I hope to talk him into Scrabble tonight instead so I can rack up a win.  I am not feeling very ambitious today and that probably has something to do with the amount of wine I drank last night. 

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment