Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Friday, March 11, 2011

Too busy to miss the tube

We were much too busy the past couple of days to miss the television.  We worked out this morning.  I ran a little over two miles and then I did yoga for the very first time.  It was better than I thought it would be.  I actually really enjoyed the stretching.  It felt really good and the relaxation part is probably good for me since I am always on the go and rarely stop to catch my breath and I am always doing three things at once.  To that end, we have been to the library, we went swimming at the aquatic center pool (twice),  we took a bunch of old clothes to the Goodwill to donate them (I am hoping this helps to reduce the amount of asexual clothing reproduction that is going on in our basement) and we bought a new blue fish at the Meijer pet department for Grandma's office. His name is Blueberry in case you were wondering and he is a Beta fish.  We also have finished sorting the clothes bins and we started on our next project (cleaning the fridge).  So all in all, I would say everything is going very well.  So far the reduction of clutter has not pushed me over the edge. It is going as well as possible given my limited organizational talents. I am still working out and the television is still off. 

Right now I am actually watching the MSU game on television at my in-laws. It is the first Spartan game of the season for me.  March Madness starts soon so unfortunately there will be some TV at our place again.  This is only allowable in order that I remain married; it was part of the NOTV 2011 deal I made with Jeff. I am a woman of my word so I can't back out now.  GO GREEN!!!  SPARTANS RULE!!!

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment