Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Yippee

First of all, nice job, Mird, with two posts in one week I think you win the blogger of the week award or something!  Anyhow, I thought I would just quickly let everyone know that I am still alive and not at a psychiatrist's office either!  The tacos were even a success so all is well here.  Ironically, or maybe not, we are back at Grandma's again and the kids are watching just one episode of Handy Manny while I finish polishing up my resume and responding to emails.  The other added bonus to Grandma's place is that there is air conditioning and it just feel great hanging out here.  We are heading home soon to get ready for Aven's birthday celebration tonight!  I think it is hotdogs and Mac n Cheese.  We went all out I know, but for a three year old there is not a better meal in the world!
Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment