Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Friday, June 24, 2011

Life at Home!

Life at the Daniels is going smoothly lately.  The greenhouse season is winding down and giving me more time at home, but this does not mean more tv time!  With the beautiful weather outside it has not been hard to keep the TV off.  The kids and I spend most of our days outside swinging, watering plants and chasing the dogs.  Kenny has been running around with a T-shirt and underwear on, in an attempt to get him out of diapers.  Success has been slow, he seems to not mind having pee run down his leg, he usually giggles and says "look mama I'm peeing!"  Today we had a break through, we were stuck inside all day because of the rain and I managed to bribe him with candy to use the potty twice!  Amazing!  He only went pee on the carpet once today, also amazing :)  Cody is starting to walk!  He has been taking a few steps here and there and I know it won't be long until he's running around with Kenny!  Being outside has helped get him walking.  Our lawn (mainly weeds) is very pokey on his legs, so he does this goofy bear crawl around the yard, so his knees don't touch the ground.  I think of Ivar every day when I watch him! 
Oh I almost forgot!  We have pond in our front, back and side yard right now from all the rain.  The boys had a blast playing in it yesterday.  Then, last night I looked out and saw a giant snapping turtle floating through our back yard pond!!  Mark actually went out and picked it up, crazy big turtle.  Leslie let your step dad know we may need his help getting rid of it!! 
Well thats all the excitement in the GC,
peace out girl scout
mird    

No comments:

Post a Comment