Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Still off the TV

It almost seems silly to write on here today since there isn't much recent change in our NOTV deal.  However, since my laptop is still out of commission and I don't know the next time I will be on-line, I figured I should write since I actually have access to the internet. 

Anyhow, we are still going strong at our place and I have not had to endure anymore NBA games.  Hopefully Miami just makes a sweep so it will be over the soonest amount of time possible.  Anyhow, I am certain if there is basketball on today it will be aired in our house and other than that Funniest Videos tonight for everyone else while I soak in a hot tub will likely be happening (unless the kids or daddy are really naughty today). 
Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment