Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Damn NBA

I am stuck here again listening to the NBA playoffs as I write; Sadly, I feel like a hostage in my own home, but I made a deal and I am a woman of my word so Jeff will continue to enjoy the sporting events of his choice.  Anyhow, other than suffering through this NBA Championship stuff, I have been enjoying television-free living immensely! 

Last night Kara and I painted the manure spreader while AJ and Hazel spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa.  It looks like a whole new machine now!  It is colored purple, blue, green and white and there is absolutely no pattern to the colors nor any rhyme or reason to its decorations.  The old rotten boards are all replaced with new ply wood so I do believe it is now functional for its purpose--hauling wood.  The painting process was quite enjoyable and Kara absolutely loved it.  She actually asked to paint more this morning! However, we had errands to do so we didn't paint more today. This afternoon Grandma took all the grand kids to get pictures done.  If the NBA could just crown a champion already, then my life would be completely wonderful because the television would not be talking in the background!

Vern out 

No comments:

Post a Comment