Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Monday, June 6, 2011

Double trouble

So not only was the game on last night at our place, but the series is all messed up.  It won't be done in four games.  They are off to a 2-1 start so the soonest I will be free from the NBA is not for two more games. Ugh.  Anyhow on the up side Funniest Videos was not on since the game was on so the kids didn't watch any television this past week!

I am totally bummed about the NBA gig, but managing my sorrow with some home-made Moon Pie Cookies!  Not to toot my own horn or anything, but they are pretty fantastic this time!  These cookies are Jeff's favorites and I also shared some with one of my running buddies who will be running (actually driving) all over the country this week so I figured it would provide him with some good road trip snacks!  Anyhow, the television is off and we are too! Off at Grandma's House so I can access the internet.

I named this post before I wrote it and now the name doesn't really make sense?  I forgot the second part of the trouble that I was thinking of when I started...How sad is that?  Oh well, at least I almost have the shirt design for Brainy Day complete!  Having that project completed will free up some RAM for me and then maybe I won't do things like start a story and not remember my point at the end.

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment