Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A shameful day

I am ashamed to admit that my children have been watching television for well over an hour today so that I can get stuff done for the awesome upcoming Brainy Day 5K and MOPS.  They have watched two episodes of Bubble Guppies and one episode of Backyardiggans. 

It is not a good excuse, I realize that, but I just have stuff I need to finish and this seemed like the best means to accomplish my goals.  I feel lame just stating this stuff.  While I may get this work done I may also have to seek preofessional therapy for the amount of guilt I am feeling as a result right now.  Icecream, coffee and a hot bath may not cut it this time.  Anyhow, we are at grandma's so I can use the computer to accomplish my work since my laptop is still out of commission and Granma has cable so the kids can not only get a fix, but they can get a Nickelodeon fix; the very best kind. 

We are heading home soon to prepare tacos for Taco Tuesday.  That is assuming that I can keep it together long enough to get home and cook something as simple as tacos.  The guilt may just eat me alive before that.

Vern Shamefully Out

No comments:

Post a Comment