Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Well, i thought I'd surprise ya and write on here twice in one week! and partially because we've been doing so well at our house.  Because of the recent change in weather we have been pretty much living outside at our house...of course not when it hits 96 degrees like it did today then we hang out in our basement :)  Kenny also entertained himself with a cold bath for about an hour today.  I don't know if you're supposed to let your kids do that, but lets be honest when your almost three year old is happy for an hour straight you just go with it! so by time we played outside and then cleaned up from playing outside we didn't really have time for tv!  People have been buying plants the last week like its going out of style too so Mark and I are keeping ourselves totally exhausted mentally and physically, I actually find myself falling asleep by about nine at night.  Either way no tv, and that's good because in the summer there's no good tv anyway.  I hope all the other smith kids are doing well! peace out - mird 

No comments:

Post a Comment