Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Weather

Running is this wind and snow is adventure enough by itself.  When you throw in a dog, a broken pair of Yak Tracks, wet socks, a runny nose, and a partridge in a pear tree (oh wait that is another song all together)  you get a very interesting running adventure.  I must have looked similar to Jim Carrey in dumb and dumber (when he arrived in Colorado with snotcicles)  after the run today, but the streak is alive and I believe it is day 47!!!

I am working to get the NOTV book written and that is taking a significant amount of time.  I have new ideas thanks to a lunch date with a friend who published a book  entitled, If I Cant Be At Your Feet. It is a great read; you really should check it out.  Orchard Market Stores carry it at their Service Counter check outs and it is a really great story.

I am also trying to clean our old house to get it ready to rent (If anyone knows someone looking to rent a house starting in February please contact me brainyday5K@yahoo.com)  The house is on M-104 near Magnum Coffee.  It would be a great starter home for a new family and it has great access to work in GR, Muskegon or the tri cities. 

I haven't been watching television the past few days I have been too busy!

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment