Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Does anyone know a good lawyer?

The negotiations are getting tense on the notv homefront and I fear our marriage may be in jeopardy over the whole thing.  I am mostly kidding, but seriously it is getting pretty ugly.  I may have to consult with a lawyer so if you know a good one pass the name along.

The other night I arrived home late (with the kids) after doing a dance class to find Jeff watching television while working on various projects around the house which in and of itself is not such a big deal.  However, he had Two and a Half Men on and there happened to be a steamy bedroom scene unfolding as we sat down to our late dinner.  I shut it off immediately and he seemed irritated with me that I turned it off.  I was definitely irritated with him that he had such an inappropriate show on so early in the evening. 

I watched Water for Elephants last night with the bookclub girls.  We read it a few months ago and the book was much better than the movie which is pretty much always the case as far as I can tell.  We basically sat and picked the movie apart as far as not being up to the standards of the book.  Other than that and the few seconds of Two and Half Men that I caught on Monday night I have still been living television free and I am still running everyday as well.  Today was day 39 (I think. I will have to confirm when I get home.

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment