Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Saturday, September 10, 2011

TV Marathon

So I decided this morning at 3 am while I was spending some quality time with the toilet, puking my guts out that today would be a TV marathon day!  When Kenny woke up at 6 in the same situation as I, it was confirmed.  We watched movie after movie until my kids were sick of TV!! ha ha although that took a very long time!  Kenny laid on the couch most of the day and dozed in and out, so it was hardly watching TV anyway.  But about 11 am he wondered off the couch and found toys to play with, so I guess TV does lose its entertainment value when you are watching it ALL day!!

On the bright side, we were all feeling much better by dinner time and even went outside to play for a while.  Tomorrow will surely be better and much much less TV :)

Daniels Out

No comments:

Post a Comment