Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Monday, September 5, 2011

Sports!

Sporting events are starting to become more regular again.  We had a pretty good lull between March Madness and now, but the amount of sporting events available is increasing and a lot of it is good quality spots too-- the stuff that even I don't mind watching so the television has been on a few times this weekend! 

This weekend we watched the Spartan's football season opener and two Tiger's games.  So we are not exactly television free, but we are staying within the confines of our original agreement and while I would love to be truly television free, I would probably no longer be married if I tried to enforce no TV at all.  In all honestly I love Spartan football and the Tigers are doing really well recently so I am  enjoying the sports action.  Especially since I have a husband recovering from back surgery and three energetic and gregarious children to care for as well.

Today I get to run my first 17 miler and then mow our lawn so I don't think I will have time for any television at all.  Thank goodness my parents have the kids so at least I don't have to watch them or worry about their entertainment needs!

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment