Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Thursday, September 15, 2011

GO TIGERS!

We still don't have cable.  I suppose getting cable during the year of NOTV would be ultimately stupid so we do not have anything other than basic stations that come in with our rabbit ears.  We don't get to see the Tigers on TV very often.  When we do it is just a real nice suprise.  It's extremely special.  We generally listen to them on WLAV radio and I am surprised that I have actually developed a liking to this radio programming.  I used to get annoyed when Jeff would listen to sports on the radio and now I am right there with him listening.  However, I still get a lot of cleaning done while we listen I am not just sitting idly. Anyhow, tonight we won't get to tune in to see (or hear) if they earn their play-off bid because the game just started and it is already late, but we will be thinking of them as we sleep. 

Still no television at our place.
Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment