Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My new nickname; "Vern" better watch out!

Jeff called me his little television the other night.  While I wasn't sure if it was meant as a compliment or in a negative light. After some consideration, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt so I took it as the ultimate compliment.  "He thinks I am as entertaining as modern television!" I thought to myself.   I didn't think too much about the instance, until he called me the same a few more times.  Then last night, he did it again. He called me his "little television".  Considering I gave television up for the year, I was starting to get a bit annoyed with his insistance in calling me a television so I felt it necessary to get more details as far as why he felt that an appropriate nickname for me. So I asked him, "Why are you calling me that lately?" And he said, "You know, You're like a TV, I can't take my eyes off you!"   Not the best compliment, but still it was pretty sweet so "Vern" better watch out I may become know as Little Miss Television.  Pretty ironic.

I find it necessary to note that tonight is the Criminal Minds Season Premiere and I am NOT tuning in even though I would love to see what is going on with Hotchner and the gang. 

Little Television Out

No comments:

Post a Comment