Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Must have been true!

All of my crazy predictions about the Daniels and the Smiths must have been true since nobody has been on here to dispute my recently published siblings update.  I must say, I am surprised that the Daniels have not written at least a short reprisal.  And I would have thought Rebel would have returned a joke aimed back at me by now, but I am not complaining.  I'm too busy relishing in the glory of my wonderful imagination!  I am appreciating Jeff's imagination too because he gave me some of the ideas I used.

Anyhow, I do know Dominica and Ivar are still busy making flour, pasta and planting their enormous garden so I doubt we will hear from them for awhile.  At least they did send a brief update last week so I will leave them alone (for now). Watch out though guys if you wait too long to write on here Jeff and I will think up something equally crazy for you to be doing with your televisions too! 

Right now Jeff, Kara and Hazel are watching Funniest Home Videos at home.  AJ is with me at Grandma's house so I can use the computer.   While I am working I can hear Backyardiggans playing in the background so he is getting a little TV fix too! I am just trying to get the Brainy Day 5K information out to those who are interested as quickly as possible so I sent it off to another batch of potential runners/walkers.  Hope to see all of our faithful followers at the starting line come July 16th!

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment