Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Monday, May 16, 2011

Surprise

I know Vern will be very surprised to see me post. It has been a long time since I posted and as you probably have guessed I have slipped back into my past TV habits.  However, as you may remember it was not my only resolution of the year and I have stuck with several of my health goals this year.  I have not smoked all year.  That's a big one. Also I have kept to a regular exercise program and have been making bread from my fresh milled wheat.  I have not lost the weight I have wanted too but I think sometimes you have to prioritize and the first big change I needed to make was the not smoking.  Now I am free to move on with losing weight and who knows maybe I'll take next year off of TV. 

I am glad to have tried to radically change my TV habits because it has made me more choosy about which shows I watch and if there is nothing on I read my cook books.

We have planted our garden and are looking forward to a few months of fresh grown vegis.

Domid

No comments:

Post a Comment