Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Monday, May 9, 2011

Recovered

I seem to be fully recovered from my little mishap watching television the other night.  Mother's Day was wonderful!  My mother in-law and I have started a tradition of working out at Ecotrek Fitness on Mother's Day morning (totally fun work-out) and then eating breakfast afterwards.  Last year we went out to eat while this year the guys made us a delectable breakfast!  The rest of the day I spent outside in this glorious weather and today we are doing much the same thing--playing in the beautiful sunshine!  Tonight is book club night and I am the host for the month.  We have to discuss 1984 so other than that it should be a great time with friends!  I didn't like the book much at all, but to my credit I did finish it.
Vern Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment