Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Terrific Tuesday!

It is a great day today. A terrific Tuesday!  The television is off and I am spending the morning with Brandi, one of my dearest friends.  I only wished she lived closer so we could hang out more often.  Plus then she could be my nearest and dearest friend and that woukd be very cool.  The kids were well behaved for the half hour drive which is not always the case.  Anyhow, our kids are playing outside in this tantalizing weather and other than an incident whereby Liam and AJ ran over Hazel with the swing, it is going extremely well.  Hopefully it was an isolated incident and the rest of the playdate will be blissful.  When we head home it will be naptime.  Tonight we are cleaning out the fridge of all leftover so there is no need to make dinner plans.  I am thoroughly enjoying this terrific Tuesday and I never did like Tuesday night television so it will be easy to leave it off tonight!

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment