Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tick tock

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock...The clock is ticking for Miranda and Rebel.  Hopefully we will see some wonderful updates from them in the next twenty four hours, but if we don't I have plans for some great  fabricated updates for them.  Last night Jeff and I watched the movie, Fireproof for our hot date of the month (I know we are kind of lame in the date department). 

Anyhow, it is kind of along the lines of a Hallmark made for television movie, but I think it was an actual regular movie, but I am not sure.  The movie focused on a couple close to divorce and their adventure in trying to save their marriage.  The star of the show was Kirk Cameron and for any woman who is roughly my age that was a real treat.  Man he was one of the hunks of the 80's wasn't he?  Back in the day, I really liked drooling over pictures of him in the Seventeen magazines.  In case you were wondering, he is still decent looking.  I guess I am starting to ramble in a manner that is actually starting to date me so I better sign off.  Come tomorrow you can look for some good creative writing about my younger siblings if they don't beat me to it today.

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment