Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I cheated

I cheated. And yes it is every bit as bad as it sounds.  Last night the kids were gone to Grandma's, I was experiencing some major PMS symptoms and I was dog tired from several prior nights in a row spent up with kids (who have a cold--- again) so I cheated.  I watched Criminal Minds while lying nearly comatose on the couch.  At least there wasn't any Haagen Daas icecream involved although if I had any in the house at the time I probably would have been eating it with my spoon from the carton.  Heck I probably would have finished a carton of it. 

Oh the other thing that worked to push me over the edge was the poison ivy I have all over both ankles.  Anytime I wear shoes it is sheer torture. Yes that also weighed into my decision to cheat as well.

Anyhow, I just had to get it off my chest and confess to our readership that I cheated and I am sorry and I will try not to do it again.  I will say this though, Agent Morgan is so good looking that it was just what this PMS saturated, tired old lady needed!  If I were gonna "cheat" he would be the one!

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment