Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A thankful Thanksgiving


According to Merriam Webster Thankful is:
1:  conscious of benefit received <for what we are about to receive make us truly thankful>
2: expressive of thanks <thankful service>
3: well pleased : glad <was thankful that it didn't rain>
To me thankful is all about showing appreciation.  Showing gratitude for those I love and appreciation for my continued good health and well being; it really is about showing appreciation for all things good in my life.  This Thanksgiving I have so very much to be thankful for.  I have three healthy kids and I get to be home to raise them myself!  For this I am so grateful.  I have a husband who is working very hard to provide for us and even though we don't always see eye to eye I am grateful for him.  A little over a month ago I ran the Grand Rapids Marathon!!! And for that tremendous experience I am eternally thankful.  I have many supportive and loving friends and for each of them I am grateful.  We are building a fabulous new home and I am so excited and thankful to move (hopefully soon).  And we are celebrating the holiday spending time with family.  So on this Thanksgiving Day I say Thank You to God, to my family to my friends and to myself.
Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment