Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Monday, November 14, 2011

Lord help me

This morning I decided to mix things up a bit.  I wanted to make things more interesting since we have to be to MOPS at nine and we will already be struggling to get out the door on time! I thought throwing in a story for the blog would be a good idea. So today instead or writing while watching my kids at the library, I am writing while trying to dress them and feed them breakfast in the comfort of our very own home. We borrowed the in-laws phone card so we are on-line at home!  In case you were wondering, it isn't any easier this way.  I still find myself unable to write for more than a few seconds without needing to act as a referee, chef, waitress or personal assistant. I still find my computer precariously positioned atop our countertop since school projects and breakfast have taken up all of the best countertop real estate in our home.

Out weekend was very busy hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's house with the siblings (less Dominica since she was busy entertaining our folks for her 40th celebration Happy Birthday Dominica).  The kids loved the time spent together, but it completely exhausted them so today is also technically a recovery day from that!  Lord help us.  Anyhow, we have a very busy day planned with MOPS, school and possible afternoon workout if all goes well (To be completely honest I doubt the workout will happen because I just dont see things going that smoothly today) but I can dream right! The television will be off.  We made the mistake of tuning into the Lions game yesterday and that was just plain ugly so I wished we had left it off and played games with the kids that would have been much more enjoyable. 

Also news worthy, Jeff got a doe this weekend up at my parents (in case you were wondering a good sized doe will fit in the back of a Pontiac Vibe) and he is out hunting again right now so I am pretty sure at some point in time during the next 48 hours our house will also be converted into a deer processing plant!  How exciting (I hope you can sense the sarcasm in my voice).  Anyhow there will be NOTV today we will be otherwise entertained, but Lord help me with all that we do today.  I am going to need it.

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment