Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Thursday, November 10, 2011

News update

I figured our loyal followers are wondering what is happening with Jeff and his morning news routine so a quick update. I decided not to yell since it is my new mission in life afterall to yell less (originally instated for the children's sake, I decided I should apply it to Jeff as well) so I am letting the news watching go for the most part with the understanding that this then means that Jeff has to look the other way when I spend too much time and money on running.  The timing with all of this was especially helpful since Miranda and I signed up for the Warrior Dash during our super cool sleepover a couple weeks ago without prior approval or input from Jeff so we're even he can watch the news and I will be wearing a horned helmet come July 28th!  No television today we are celebrating Hazel's birthday!  Happy second birthday to Hazel! 

Vern Out

No comments:

Post a Comment