Smith Kids MSU Tailgate

Smith Kids MSU Tailgate
Dominica, Veronica, Rebel and Miranda

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Holy Smokes!

I wasn't going to write anything today.  I had resolved myself to just do my everyday stuff: picnic with grandma, play at the library, clean the house, squeeze in a run if possible and in short fill our time with activities other than the television.  Then someone at the library asked if people were able to add comments about blog postings so I came to NOTV2011 to show her how it works and low and behold there was a posting yesterday!!! Holy Smokes a real live post!!!!  And best of all, I didn't write it myself.  I nearly had a heart attack or maybe I was just in shock from the fact that some other life form other than Vern had actually written on NOTV. 

Miranda you always were my hero, but now you are my hero in another new wonderful way; You are my NOTV2011 hero!  I am so glad that you guys are busy harvesting your crops, eating healthy snacks and not comsumed by watching the Wheel or Sesame Street!  You guys rock!

Vern Out      

No comments:

Post a Comment